●PU-310 Polyurethane Self-Leveling Sealant is a High-quality self-leveling one component permanently flexible multipurpose polyurethane with excellent elastic joint material.
●PU-310 is A self-leveling, premium-grade polyurethane sealant ideal for sealing horizontal expansion joints in concrete and masonry
●PU-310 is designed for filling expansion joints and cracks in concrete surfaces. It can help to stop and prevent damage from water penetration.
Self Leveling Sealant is a single component, self-leveling, premium-grade polyurethane sealant with an accelerated curing capacity. It seals horizontal expansion joints in concrete and cementitious slabs requiring no tooling.
●Odorless, Eco-friendly, No Harm to the Builder
●Excellent Waterproof, Best Sealing, Bright Color
●Resistant to Oil, Acid, Alkali, Puncture, Chemical Corrosion
●Single Component, Self-leveling, Easy to Use, Convenient Operation
●800+ Elongation, Super-bonding without Crack Resistance to Tear, Puncture, Abrasion
●No tooling required, levels itself
●Ideal for filling and sealing horizontal cracks in sidewalks, concrete driveways, above-ground foundations, patios, concrete steps, garage floors, and many other masonry surfaces
●Flexible and durable,Flowable
●Paintable, stainable and sandable
●Water immersible & waterproof after cure
∎Areas of Application
● Bonding and sealing for the gap of joints of road, airport runway, square, wall pipe, wharf, roof, underground garage and basement.
● Sealing for leakage of oil refinery and chemical plant.
● Bonding and sealing for industrial floor, such as epoxy floor and all kinds of paint surface.
● Excellent bonding, sealing and repairing of various kinds of materials, such as concrete building, wood, metal, PVC, ceramics, carbon fiber, glass, etc.
● Designed for filling expansion joints and cracks in concrete surfaces. It can help to stop and prevent damage from water penetration.
● Sealing joints in concrete slabs
● Replacing expansion joint material
● Repairing cracks in concrete slabs
● Ideally suited for horizontal joints in concrete where extreme joint movement is experienced. Typical applications include construction and maintenance of highways, airport runways, industrial roadways, and residential streets, as well as new and remedial concrete work for traffic structures such as bridges, shipping yards, parking garages,Construction/Expansion Joints and Cracks In Concrete Decks and Floors