Maxtech PU1630A Automotive Sealants and Adhesives Series – Quick Cure Black PU Urethane Adhesive Sealant For Automotive Car Windscreen/Windshield
● PU1630A is one component quick cure polyurethane adhesive with very good tensile strength and elasticity, primerless. The car can be driven away with safety for 2-3hours.
PU1630A provides a fast tack-free time and ensures a safe strength after curing even under cold temperature. We formulated this adhesive with high viscosity for accurate placement and high bond strength to meet a variety of application strength requirements. This urethane adhesive is ideal for those applications that require a fast cure and stronghold, such as windshield bonding, Bus glass bonding, trucks glass bonding, It is suitable for sealing all types of glass windows in the automotive industry.
●Excellent thixotropy, non-sag properties
●Fast adhesion to substrates
●Automotive OEM quality
●No oil permeated
●Safe drive away time in as little as 2 hours when used on vehicles with airbag
●Modest hardness after curing
●Flexible, durable and excellent extrudability
●No sagging, no pollution and corrosion to base material and environment
●Excellent sealing performance, excellent water and aging resistance
●High bond strength is capable of meeting many application strength requirements
∎Areas of Application
● PU1630A is suitable for direct-glazing applications in the Heavy Automotive Glass Replacement business & Bus Glass Changing
● Specially used for the windshield and side glass of bus, car, railway vehicle (metro, high-speed rail), ship, spaceflight, engineering machinery vehicle, carriage and other vehicles;
● Used in 4s shop for high-end cars and special vehicles, very popular.
● Bonding of the front, rear and side screens to the body of automotive vehicles such as passenger cars, trucks, tractors and special vehicles.
∎Technical Data Table
Chemical base 1-C polyurethane
Colour (Appearance) Black
Cure mechanism Moisture curing
Density (g/cm³) (GB/T 13477.2) 1.35±0.05g/cm³ approx.
Non-sag properties(GB/T 13477.6) Very good
Application temperature 5°C to 35ºC
Tack-free time1 (GB/T 13477.5) 30~70mins
Curing speed (HG/T 4363) see diagram
Shore A hardness (GB/T 531.1) 50~60 approx.
Tensile strength (GB/T 528) 6 N/mm2 approx.
Elongation at break (GB/T 528 ) ≥400%
Tear propagation resistance (GB/T 529) ≥8.0N/mm
Extrudadbility (ml/min) 40
Tensile-shear strength(MPa)GB/T 7124 3.5 N/mm2 approx.
Safe Drive-Away Time1 (cars) with double side airbags 2 hours
Service temperature -40°C to 90ºC
Shelf life (storage below 25°C) (CQP 016-1) 9 months
∎Direction for use
Tool: Manual or pneumatic plunger caulking gun
●Cleaning: Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and contaminants such as oil dust, grease, frost, water, dirt, old sealants and any protective coating.
1.Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size
2.Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw on the nozzle
3.Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the trigger with equal strength
1.Clip the end of the sausage and place in barrel gun
2.Screw end cap and nozzle on to barrel gun
3.Using the trigger extrude the sealant with equal strength
●Apply Maxtech PU Sealant
For Automotive Car Windscreen/Windshield in a continuous bead using constant pressure to apply the sealant